Recruiting for LAG Members
Tyne Esk LEADER are seeking two individuals to sit on the Local Action Group (LAG).
This group assesses applications and decides whether they will receive support, provides feedback on expressions of interest, governance advice and support towards the delivery of the Programme.
The LAG convenes once every three months to assess applications and approve internal actions, with sub groups convening around twice per year. The time required varies with each application round but will generally be one to three days every three months.
We are seeking member with the following skills set/credentials:
- Heritage and local history
- Arts & culture
- Experience of LEADER applications/projects
- Working in the Midlothian area or with a Midlothian area remit
Benefits to becoming a LAG member are:
- Keeping abreast of projects and initiatives in the Midlothian and East Lothian area
- Shaping the development of the local area
- Keeping abreast of the funding, and to a certain extent political landscape at a Scottish Government and European Union (EU) level
The post is not paid but travel and subsistence expenses are reimbursed.